LUCKY INSTITUTE OF PROFESSIONAL STUDIES
“PARCHAI – YOU ARE MY SHADE…I AM YOUR SHADOW”
Hello! Brainy and Creative minds. On this Mother’s Day let’s bring forward the inherited skills learned from our MOM.
Every child is the shadow of our mother. We all have learnt some distinguishing traits from our MOM.
“PARCHAI” - ACTIVITIES TO BE PERFORMED WITH MOTHER
• Cooking Hallmark recipe
• Performing signature dance step
• Doing innovative and creative craftwork
• Musical Performance
• Learning fine gesture of communication skill from her
• Portraying her unique managerial skill which binds the family,
• Delivering lessons of morality learned from her.
It’s the best time to learn something unique from her, staying in her shade we can add on something great. So let’s unlock and explore the hidden potential of our MOM.
ANYTHING FOR YOU MOM - ACTIVITY GUIDELINES:
• Learn and share the skill inherited from your MOTHER.
• Children can even design a certificate for their MOM.
• Titles can be awarded to MOM as a gesture of gratitude.
• Skills learned, certificates design and titles awarded can be shared in the form of video, photo collage, a simple
handwritten note, a digital poster.
• Sharing of the above work can be done in the official whatsapp group or with any of the faculty members.
• Entries need to be submitted on Saturday, 10th May up till 10:00 am.
“ENJOY THE LITTLE THINGS IN LIFE FOR ONE DAY YOU WILL LOOK BACK AND REALIZE THEY WERE BIG THINGS”